View all in the report
Compare 2007 - 2011
read more in the financial statements
In order to adjust the area to changing external and internal conditions the Company determines activities improving the logistics management on an ongoing basis.
The Company intends to continue already initiated long-term investment processes, e.g. works implementing the developed Cavern Strategy, in particular as regards activities leading to permanent improvement of operability and safety of using the existing underground oil and fuel storages at IKS “Solino”. The project is planned to be completed in 2015.
Investment plans for 2012 in the area of logistics in Poland:
- modernisation and adaptation of the C3 heavy heating oil technological plant at the fuel terminal in Świnoujście in order to adapt it to legal requirements and increased export of products to ships,
- improving the efficiency of the Płock – Ostrów Wielkopolski pipeline section to maximally use transmission capacity of pipelines,
- construction of the facility for receipt, storage and distribution of Jet A-1 aviation fuel at the fuel terminal No. 111 in Wrocław,
- construction of a petrol tank and extension of the siding at the fuel terminal in Żurawica to improve its operability,
- increasing the handling capacity of petroleum products at the railway siding of the fuel terminal in Świnoujście,
- adjustment of ten fuel terminals to requirements stipulated in the Ordinance of the Minister of Transport on technical conditions of technical inspection to be met by equipment for filling and emptying transport tanks.